What’s Up in the Attic late August #3 2017
SOME INTERESTING ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT ANGELS FURNITURE STORE. OPEN TILL 2 PM MON, TUES AND WED, NOON ON FRI.
1. Medical – how about 3 hospital type beds, two with electric motors, one hand crank. Walkers. Wheelchairs. Crutches. Low prices on medical items, so you can use them in time of need, then can re-donate them back to Angels for someone else’s future needs.
2. Wood chairs- with upholstered seats. Simply remove 4 screws from the underside of the seat, remove fabric covering, buy new fabric and foam at Schoolhouse Fabrics, staple the fabric onto the wood frame, replace the screws. Now you have fabric that matches your decor. A little furniture polish makes the wood shine. These chairs are made of real wood, not sawdust and epoxy.
3. TV stand- can fit a large size flat screen. Glass covered doors, shelves, to place your accessories.
4. Antique school desk.
5. Antique stand with drawers. Very nice condition.
6. Chest of drawers, needs some cleaning and polish, very low price