What’s Up in the Attic February 20, 2019
FEATURED IN THE ANGELS IN THE ATTIC STORE THIS WEEK ARE: ATHLETIC WEAR, LOTS OF YARN, MEDICAL SCRUBS, AND PARTY ITEMS
– If you are thinking about spring (and who isn’t!) and getting in shape again, we have lots of athletic wear at The Attic Store. You may find just what you need for your workout.
– If you knit or crochet or do crafts, you will find three big tubs-full of yarn of all colors in the fabric section. It is located in the front room.
– Remember, scrubs are always $1.00, tops or bottoms. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, it is a hygienic outfit used by those in the medical profession. These run about $25 a set if bought new, but Angels is pleased to give our caretakers a big break.
– We have a small area of party items in the front room. In it you may find: wrapping paper, gift bags, party hats, confetti, and number candles for a birthday cake. All items are 25¢ and up.
– In regards to The Angels Furniture Store, please be aware that we can only accept working appliances (stoves, refrigerators, washing machines, etc.). Your cooperation is appreciated. No one wants to purchase a non-working appliance, and we do not have the technicians with the skill to fix them, nor the parts. The store that sells you a new one will usually take a non-working one away. Otherwise, take them to the Transfer Station.
– If you have friends who do not use Facebook or websites, they can still keep up with the news from Angels by referring to The Floyd Press, in section B, in a column titled “The Thrifty Angel”.